Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

One thing Garth Brooks and I have in common

I know it's just a song, but I too am much too young to feel this damn old. When did it happen? I seem to have lost all the muscle, energy, and drive that I had in my 20's. Are the 30's really that different?

As you know, we just bought a house and have been moving. I'd just like to say that I feel lucky to have survived the last 48 hours. In the last two days we have moved all of our furniture and heavy stuff. I have muscle aches in places that I didn't know could hurt. And to top it all off, I'm sweaty and out of breath as well.

I guess if I needed a wake-up call concerning my health and weight, this week has done it. There is no good reason for me to feel this horrible in my early 30's! I'm thinking I should start walking in the morning after my husband gets up. It's low impact enough that even I can handle it. Now if I can just stay away from the ice cream and Mountain Dew as rewards...

0 .:

Post a Comment