Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Chaotic Little Winner

It's done!  With the help of random.org, I've chosen a winner of the Chatic Craftiness gift certificate.  Even if you aren't the winner, I think you should hop over to Chaotic Craftiness and see what Lisa (@TaderDoodles on Twitter) has up her sleeve!  And remember, If you don't see something listed, and wonder if she can make it for you, just ask.

Are you ready?  Are you sure?? Are you positive???  (Only fools are positive, or so my brother used to tell me.)  The winner of the $10 gift certificate is... Anna!!!  Get ahold of Lisa on Twitter and she will hook you up with what your heart desires.

Thanks for playing!  Keep checking back for future giveaways, and let me know if you'd like me to host one for YOU.

*random.org was used to choose the winner of this contest.

0 .:

Post a Comment