Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Does This Mortgage Make Me Look Fat?

Today was the big day!  My husband and I made an early morning trip to the title company, met with our realtor and banker, signed our name 864 times (approximately), and are now the proud new owners of a house!  We delivered our first load of random belongings, rolled giddily in the plush carpet, and started making plans of where everything will go when we move it all over.  I packed several more boxes, and I repacked the back of our Suburban after my husband went to work.  Now we are all set to take another load and do some unpacking tomorrow.  I am truly excited about this move, and can barely stand to wait for school to be out to finish. 

1 .:

tm said...

That is great! It is a beautiful place. Nice landscaping. Woohoo!

Post a Comment