In the hopes of salvaging the rest of this week, I'm going to give you a list of just a few things that I really am thankful for. The things and people who make me smile on a daily basis. The things I want to focus on from here on out.
- My family. The real family I have chosen for myself, from my husband on down to the friends I haven't met, but still love like family. The people who love me, accept me, and support me, even when I complain. You know who you are, so I won't name names.
- My home. It may be a mess, but it's safe and warm and big enough for my family.
- My kids. These guys deserve their own category. I can't imagine my life without the little munchkins all up in my face all day. It just wouldn't be right.
- My new house. It's a new adventure, just waiting for us to climb aboard!
- My God. Today is proof that I need the grace He offers, and don't deserve a thing. How can I only see bad when His plan is so good?