Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

One of THOSE days...

I know today isn't even close to being over, but seriously.  I has already been one of those days.  The kind that make me wish I was a drinker, or had to travel for business, or that it wasn't illegal to lock my kids in a dog kennel for rest time. 

It's almost as if our house couldn't exist without drama, so we have to keep it at a max in order to stay grounded on Earth.  With five kids in the house, there is never a shortage of drama.  Today, #1 had schoolwork meltdown, #2 was suddenly unable to read, #5 was fascinated with hitting the dogs with their own chew toys, and #4 was obsessed with every single thing #5 did.  #3 was pleasantly easy to coexist with.  It must be his day off.

Now add a basket of laundry, numerous conference calls, two wet dogs, and three sleep deprived adults.  Do you see what I'm getting at here?  My question is this:  WHERE. IS. THE. CHOCOLATE???

1 .:

Rebecca said...

OH, it seems like all of us are having these days lately. I had a complete melt down Thursday...and quit...everything....Today, my 4 yr old hid in the garage for a very long 10 minutes while we hunted for him...and just as I called 911....my neighbor spotted him! Stop by my blog later...I'm posting my Mustard Seed Link up for the week...maybe you'll find some good inspiration, or can pass some along!

Post a Comment