Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 1 of Couch to 5K

I am happy to say that I lived through the first week of the C25K.  The first day was a little boring because I downloaded a program on my BlackBerry to keep track of my intervals, but it wouldn't work with my music.  I spent the quiet time praying for my friends, my family, other people like me who are afraid to fail, and therefore never try...  I watched the horses in the pasture and the kids at the high school.  And then I realized I had made it through.

Days two and three I used music from here that had already been set up with the intervals for week one.  I'm not a fan of techno music, but it was nice to have something to listen to.  It also helped that I had some great twitter friends who were willing to start on this adventure with me.  We all have our own issues, goals, and approach, but the support system is wonderful!

Look out Week 2!

0 .:

Post a Comment